Google

Monday, November 21, 2005

The Runescape Times Issue #3

The Runescape Times
-
Runescape Official Events
No official Runescape events today
-
Runescape Unofficial Events
-
The Runescape Times is looking for reporters!
Since this web page is getting a little bigger and I have to work on other things on it, I now need reporters to find stories. I'm looking for mabye 3 people who will be willing to go around Runescape and find a good event for me to publish. I'll get on Runescape anywhere between 4:00 - 9:00 P.M. on weekdays and anytime during the day on weekends and holidays. I of course can't pay you but I will ethier add your name or Runescape name at the bottem to show that it's your story. No pay but good publicity for your name. If you want the job then leave a comment at the bottem of this issue and I'll get back to you ASAP.
-
Daily Runescape Advise
Computer running slow? Have bad graphics? Need a new one all together? Check out deals on Toshiba's. Toshiba Satellite computers are on sale for $599 with $200 of free merchandise including a free printer, wireless router, and a bag. I should have an ad somewhere on my site with a link going to the website so you can look at it. If you want to look at the ad, go to the archives and click on Issue #3 and keep hitting refresh until you see the ad at the side or bottem. Oh and make sure it has a good computer audio system. If you don't your computers sound will sound high pitched and wierd, like my computer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am really bored maybe ill take up ur job add mi my name is fistman4

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey what up i have been playing runescape for i while and im looking for something exiding to do so i think i would get great stories for u and that runescape fans would love to read if u like my mimo put on friends (killer200398)or(killer200636) thou i am mostly on the account killer200398 thx alot and i hope u pick me and my real name is dylan piece out.

2:48 AM  
Blogger Blackfox210 said...

Wow I guess it takes a while for people to look at this lol. Well since I just saw now I hope you still have me added cause I could use all your guy's help.

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to contact me! I am on alot. My account name is Yoshiboy70! I already know some things you could write about. Contact Me! Peace out Yo!!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home