Google

Monday, December 31, 1990

The Runescape Times Issue #6 - Unofficial Events

Crosswords A Bust
Yea I just realized that if you guys try to get on the crossword site, it won't work. It works on my computer but I guess that's just because it's my document. Oh well, I'll keep looking for something that will let me make a crossword.
Still Looking For Reporters
Yep I'm still looking for reporters for The Runescape Times. I need 3 people who will go around Runescape looking for a good story for me to post. I can't pay you but I will add your name to the story so that you know you're credited with it. If you want the job leave a comment saying so and fill out the form below.
Are you a member?
(If Yes) When does you're membership expire?
(If No) Do you plan on becoming a member?
How often do you play Runescape?
What's your combat level?
How long have you played?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be a reporter...Vida Vila

Expires: I pay month to month

Memeber since 11/23/05

Combat Lvl 38

I play every day!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home